This week 127 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 23 were first timers and 34 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 11 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 12 volunteers: Ben TUFF • Frieda TUFF • Russell WAUGH • Muhamad RIZAL • Mae SINGER • Wendy Yueqi YANG • Enola DE SMET • Lupita DE SMET • Archana BEKAL • Justin RIMONDI • Kimiyo ISE • Yunpeng LI
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) of Singapore Shufflers was first over the line in 18:14
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) of Singapore Shufflers was second over the line in 18:51
- David MCGUIRK (VM40-44) of Singapore Shufflers was third over the line in 19:03
- Enola DE SMET (JW11-14) of Dover Phoenix was first (11th overall) over the line in 21:34
- Eve SINGER (SW18-19) of Dover Phoenix was second (16th overall) over the line in 22:25
- Tanja DE JONGHE (VW45-49) was third (23rd overall) over the line in 23:36
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) - 75.77% for the time 18:51 (2nd overall).
- Enola DE SMET (JW11-14) - 74.03% for the time 21:34 (11th overall).
- David MCGUIRK (VM40-44) - 73.32% for the time 19:03 (3rd overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18). The male record is held by Marcus REED who recorded a time of 16:31 on 8th July 2017 (event number 32). The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 957 participants have completed 3,512 parkruns covering a total distance of 17,560 km, including 837 new Personal Bests.