This week 80 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 14 were first timers and 6 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 11 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 8 volunteers: Georgina BULLWORTHY • Bradley CRONJE • Creighton CONNOLLY • Naomi DAWSON • Muhamad RIZAL • Stuart HAVERCROFT • Chiu WAUGH • Wendy Yueqi YANG
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Silva Surfer SHAN (SM30-34) of Leeds City AC, was first over the line in 17:52 - third time in 5 appearances.
- Michael DIXON (SM30-34) of Singapore Shufflers, was second over the line in 18:16.
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) of Singapore Shufflers, was third over the line in 18:38 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
- Enola DE SMET (JW11-14) of Dover Phoenix, was first (13th overall) over the line in 21:46 - 7th time in 8 appearances.
- Eve SINGER (SW18-19) of Dover Phoenix, was second (20th overall) over the line in 23:10 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
- Jiamin XU (SW30-34) of Singapore Shufflers, was third (22nd overall) over the line in 23:21 - was first to finish once before.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- David GREEN (VM55-59) – 81.14% for the time 19:16 (6th overall).
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) – 76.65% for the time 18:38 (third overall).
- Russell WAUGH (VM50-54) – 73.72% for the time 20:10 (8th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18). The male record is held by Marcus REED who recorded a time of 16:31 on 8th July 2017 (event number 32). The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 934 participants have completed 3,385 parkruns covering a total distance of 16,925 km, including 803 new Personal Bests.