This week 75 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 17 were first timers and 11 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 10 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 11 volunteers: Bradley CRONJE • Agnieszka BANAS • Muhamad RIZAL • Peter YUNG-HOK • Caroline CHENARD • Xavier HAMONIC • Archana BEKAL • Max VERSLUIS • Martin VERSLUIS • Annabel MOORE • Sheng PALOR
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Yuta SUDA (SM30-34) of Singapore Shufflers, was first over the line in 16:40 - second time in 2 appearances.
- Jerome BESNAUD (SM30-34) of Singapore Shufflers, was second over the line in 19:14 - has been first to finish on 2 previous occasions.
- Lachlan TALBOT (JM11-14) (Unattached) was third over the line in 19:35.
- Jessica SO (VW40-44) of Aon United, was first (12th overall) over the line in 24:03 - 5th time in 17 appearances.
- Young Sook HAVERCROFT (VW40-44) of Singapore Shufflers, was second (18th overall) over the line in 25:55.
- Frieda TUFF (VW35-39) (Unattached) was third (27th overall) over the line in 27:38.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Yuta SUDA (SM30-34) – 78.00% for the time 16:40 (first overall).
- Lachlan TALBOT (JM11-14) – 74.04% for the time 19:35 (third overall).
- John BONE (VM70-74) – 70.88% for the time 25:11 (17th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18). The male record is held by Marcus REED who recorded a time of 16:31 on 8th July 2017 (event number 32). The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 821 participants have completed 2,948 parkruns covering a total distance of 14,740 km, including 724 new Personal Bests.