This week 73 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 21 were first timers and 11 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 8 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 9 volunteers: Chiu WAUGH • Peter YUNG-HOK • Geoff LAMBROU • Rosie LAMBROU • Matt LAMBE • Emily WALKER • Rebecca TEH • Cerys SHANLEY • Geraldine GIBB
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) of Singapore Shufflers, was first over the line in 17:48 - 9th time in 11 appearances.
- Seah CHUAN HENG (SM20-24) of MacRitchie 25, was second over the line in 17:59 - has been first to finish on 2 previous occasions.
- Pablo DIAGO (VM35-39) (Unattached) was third over the line in 18:56 - has been first to finish on 6 previous occasions.
- Natasha WILSON (JW11-14) of Dover Phoenix, was first (10th overall) over the line in 21:45 - second time in 4 appearances.
- Donna BRERETON (VW45-49) (Unattached) was second (15th overall) over the line in 22:55.
- Jessica SO (VW40-44) of Aon United, was third (19th overall) over the line in 24:37 - has been first to finish on 4 previous occasions.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Natasha WILSON (JW11-14) – 74.87% for the time 21:45 (10th overall).
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) – 72.57% for the time 17:48 (first overall).
- Seah CHUAN HENG (SM20-24) – 71.73% for the time 17:59 (second overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18). The male record is held by Marcus REED who recorded a time of 16:31 on 8th July 2017 (event number 32). The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 745 participants have completed 2,594 parkruns covering a total distance of 12,970 km, including 658 new Personal Bests.