This week 61 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 8 were first timers and 15 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 7 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 9 volunteers:
Bradley CRONJE • Agnieszka BANAS • Muhamad RIZAL • Anand THIAGARAJAN • Robert DRIVER • Bertrand CZARNY • Caroline CHENARD • Kristi LEMM • Mark BUSSELL
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Robert GLENNIE (VM40-44) (Unattached) was first over the line in 18:02 - first time in 2 appearances.
- Kevin WILSON (SM30-34) of Wallsend Harriers & AC, was second over the line in 18:34.
- John CHEAL (VM45-49) of Mount Sinai Striders, was third over the line in 19:37 - was first to finish once before.
- Jessica SO (VW40-44) of Aon United, was first (14th overall) over the line in 23:45 - 4th time in 12 appearances.
- Charmaine CHAN (SW30-34) (Unattached) was second (15th overall) over the line in 24:03 - was first to finish once before.
- Nina WILKINSON (SW25-29) of Wallsend Harriers & AC, was third (19th overall) over the line in 24:40.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Robert GLENNIE (VM40-44) – 76.25% for the time 18:02 (first overall).
- Russell WAUGH (VM50-54) – 74.46% for the time 19:58 (5th overall).
- John CHEAL (VM45-49) – 74.00% for the time 19:37 (third overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 00:18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18).
The male record is held by Creighton CONNOLLY who recorded a time of 00:17:22 on 28th January 2017 (event number 9).
The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 642 participants have completed 2,130 parkruns covering a total distance of 10,650 km, including 561 new Personal Bests.