This week 55 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 5 were first timers and 17 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 7 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 8 volunteers: Bradley CRONJE • Naomi DAWSON • James MIDGLEY • Agnieszka BANAS • Simon WATKINSON • Yuichi SUGA • Archana BEKAL • Josey MATHEW
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Silva Surfer SHAN (SM25-29) of Leeds City AC, was first over the line in 17:28 - first time in 2 appearances.
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) of Singapore Shufflers, was second over the line in 18:58 - was first to finish once before.
- Stephen WOODS (VM35-39) (Unattached) was third over the line in 19:06.
- Sabrina KEK (SW30-34) of MacRitchie 25, was first (11th overall) over the line in 22:28 - first time in 2 appearances.
- Fanghui LIM (SW25-29) (Unattached) was second (18th overall) over the line in 24:22.
- Kristi LEMM (VW45-49) (Unattached) was third (23rd overall) over the line in 25:19.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) – 75.31% for the time 18:58 (second overall).
- Silva Surfer SHAN (SM25-29) – 73.85% for the time 17:28 (first overall).
- Johnny LOW (VM50-54) – 73.60% for the time 20:12 (7th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18).
The male record is held by Marcus REED who recorded a time of 16:31 on 8th July 2017 (event number 32).
The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 680 participants have completed 2,316 parkruns covering a total distance of 11,580 km, including 612 new Personal Bests.