This week 70 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 13 were first timers and 19 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 8 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 9 volunteers:
Bradley CRONJE • Agnieszka BANAS • Simon WATKINSON • Pamela TEH • Robert AYLIFFE • Rosie LAMBROU • Anna KOH • Archana BEKAL • Kei GAMOH
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) of Singapore Shufflers, was first over the line in 18:01 - 7th time in 7 appearances.
- Shau Meng TEO (VM40-44) (Unattached) was second over the line in 19:33.
- John CHEAL (VM45-49) of Mount Sinai Striders, was third over the line in 19:34 - was first to finish once before.
- Carmela RUIZ-CABRERO (JW11-14) of Dulwich Runners, was first (16th overall) over the line in 23:01 - second time in 6 appearances.
- Donna BRERETON (VW45-49) (Unattached) was second (19th overall) over the line in 23:31.
- Jessica SO (VW40-44) of Aon United, was third (23rd overall) over the line in 24:48 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- John CHEAL (VM45-49) – 74.19% for the time 19:34 (third overall).
- Russell WAUGH (VM50-54) – 74.02% for the time 20:05 (7th overall).
- Carmela RUIZ-CABRERO (JW11-14) – 72.27% for the time 23:01 (16th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 00:18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18).
The male record is held by Creighton CONNOLLY who recorded a time of 00:17:22 on 28th January 2017 (event number 9).
The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 634 participants have completed 2,069 parkruns covering a total distance of 10,345 km, including 546 new Personal Bests.