This week 107 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 16 were first timers and 28 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 7 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 8 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Stephane OUCHOUCHE (VM35-39) of Singapore Shufflers, was first over the line in 18:33 - first time in 6 appearances.
- Jonathan PRICE (VM40-44) (Unattached) was second over the line in 18:51.
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) of Singapore Shufflers, was third over the line in 19:06 - was first to finish once before.
- Pip MCKEERING (VW40-44) of Dulwich Runners, was first (15th overall) over the line in 23:02 - first time in 3 appearances.
- Jiamin XU (SW30-34) of Singapore Shufflers, was second (16th overall) over the line in 23:14.
- Kate REES-MCINTYRE (VW35-39) of Dulwich Runners, was third (19th overall) over the line in 23:22 - was first to finish once before.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Archie HARE (JM10) – 81.81% for the time 20:48 (8th overall).
- Bradley CRONJE (VM45-49) – 74.78% for the time 19:06 (third overall).
- Johnny LOW (VM50-54) – 73.29% for the time 20:17 (6th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 00:18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18).
The male record is held by Creighton CONNOLLY who recorded a time of 00:17:22 on 28th January 2017 (event number 9).
The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 575 participants have completed 1,776 parkruns covering a total distance of 8,880 km, including 486 new Personal Bests.