This week 52 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 13 were first timers and 11 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 8 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 8 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the West Coast Park parkrun Results Page.
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) of Singapore Shufflers, was first over the line in 18:26 - 6th time in 6 appearances.
- Ian CAMERON (VM60-64) of BERT Squad, was second over the line in 19:51 - was first to finish once before.
- Jin-Kai CHNG (SM25-29) of MacRitchie 25, was third over the line in 20:02.
- Alene TAN (SW25-29) (Unattached) was first (17th overall) over the line in 23:50 - first appearance.
- Natalie RITCHIE (VW40-44) (Unattached) was second (19th overall) over the line in 24:10.
- Hwi Bee TEO (SW30-34) (Unattached) was third (20th overall) over the line in 24:12.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Ian CAMERON (VM60-64) – 82.96% for the time 19:51 (second overall).
- Creighton CONNOLLY (SM25-29) – 69.98% for the time 18:26 (first overall).
- Robert AYLIFFE (VM45-49) – 68.51% for the time 20:51 (5th overall).
The female record is held by Indira PATEL who recorded a time of 00:18:02 on 1st April 2017 (event number 18).
The male record is held by Creighton CONNOLLY who recorded a time of 00:17:22 on 28th January 2017 (event number 9).
The Age Grade course record is held by Ian CAMERON who recorded 89.41% (18:25) on 29th April 2017 (event number 22).
West Coast Park parkrun started on 3rd December 2016. Since then 559 participants have completed 1,669 parkruns covering a total distance of 8,345 km, including 458 new Personal Bests.